Sunday, February 8, 2009

In the Beginning there was Pre-Paid Legal

My mother, Patricia Sheranian, recently renewed her membership with Pre-Paid Legal and is starting to recruit other individuals and businesses to be Independent Associates with the company. Naturally, she started with her immediate family, despite the fact that we've been pitched by her on bunches of MLMs in the past. My older brother, Mark Vorkink, signed up last week and I'll be signing up under him. Mom's excited about this venture, and at age 76, and with few other good options for earning an income, her being excited is a good thing.

Of course, she and I don't see eye to eye on many things as we have different personality types/temperaments, so I'll end up doing things my way as usual. I hope to chronicle some of the happenings with this Pre-Paid Legal adventure in this blog, in addition to providing "first look" insights to the opportunity itself.

No comments: